Monday, February 5, 2007

Free as a bird

I'll never forget this day, a cruise going from Costa Rica, the Pacific side, to Chile in 2o04. The west coast of Peru is very similair to that of Namibia with deserts going all the way to the sea. We had been at sea for two days and before that I hadn't been able to get off the ship because of work. Serious cabin fever had set in...

My mate Dean and I decided that today was the day to go out. We were docked in Salaverry, a really underdeveloped town in Peru. All the guests were out on a day tour to see some ruins. The town was walkable so off we went. As we walked we saw this beach which was covered with seagulls, and I knew that there was only one thing to do...




I caused havoc, good for the soul sometimes.

Thats all kiddies, got to get to work and will carry on the story with photos from the dodgiest town in the world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, that is naughty! You aren't supposed to disturb the birds. But cabin fever is a good excuse. :D

Anonymous said...

But its sooo nice!

Urk said...

make no mistake. the seagulls will have their revenge. they always do. the only person who stands to gain from these shennanigans are the car washers.

Anonymous said...

Then the seagulls in Chile sent an email to the hadidahs in Joburg, cause they looove my car.