Sunday, February 4, 2007

Ahoy There

Cruise ships-SWELL

Ahoy there

I am writing this blog so that I can share my travels with the world.

I have worked on a cruise ship for the last few years and have collected thousands of photos and hundreds of experiences to share.
I wish I could have done this from the beginning so that it could have been a live blog, but my schedule would never have allowed it.
I used blogs to keep in contact with South Africa. A good friend of mine
bigric started a blog, and although the satellite internet wasn't always the best, it was a great way to keep in contact with mates.
Chumpstyle, Aquila, Champers, Katt and many others helped me along too.

So here comes my blog, it's not always gonna be in chronological order, I may change some names due to U.S Penal laws and I may have forgotten some names over the last few years too, Eastern European people have some beauts (Slobodan being my personal fave).

You shall find out what you should do with a drunken sailor, what to expect when you have a Turkish cabin mate and what its like to be in 8 ft swell in the middle of the Atlantic. I am gonna enjoy this, its what I know and I have had crrraaazy ride.

Please feel free to comment, I am not a writer but would love to improve my skills, so constructive criticism is always welcome and excpected.

ENJOY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something went wrong there with the last comment...

As I was saying: Let's hit the high seas. :-)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the blog world "able seaman".
photos look great. blog looks great. now just keep it coming!

DaveRich said...

I am an able seaman actually. Believe it or not I do know how to launch a lifeboat in howling winds, or where the vomit bags are kept. Thanks bro.

Anonymous said...

lekker man... Nice to see that you finally started blogging your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aquila...an honour to have you here. It feels good, so I am doing it

Anonymous said...

I am a regular reader of all the above and want to take this opportunity to wish you luck and I am looking forward to seeing the world through your eyes!!!!